Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Short Story from Prompt: Write in internet chat form

Evry-Body-Luvs Messaged you!
Evry-Body-Luvs: hey! i saw ur landscapes and they're really cool!!! we should totally become internet friends :-)))))! check out my page!
G_H_Findalus: Hey, thanks! It’s always nice to know that someone appreciates my work :). But this is my account for my photography class, so I can’t follow anyone who isn’t educational. 
Evry-Body-Luvs: Hahaha but I can teach you lots ;-).
G_H_Findalus: Sorry, I really can’t. Nice meeting you though!
Evry-Body-Luvs: awwwww. hey, give me ur personal account! we can chill that way!
G_H_Findalus: Don’t have one. Sorry, bye!
Evry-Body-Luvs: cmon, i just wanna be friends! i’m really lonely :-(((((.
Evry-Body-Luvs: everybody has accounts these days! what about facebook? u got twitter?
Evry-Body-Luvs: why r u ignoring me awww so mean :’-(((((((((((.
Evry-Body-Luvs: hey u a boy or a girl.
Evry-Body-Luvs: bet ur a girl hahaha.
G_H_Findalus: You don’t know what gender I am. Please leave me alone.
Evry-Body-Luvs: hahaha total girl response. i can see ur pictures only girls would photograph birds.
G_H_Findalus: Birds are beautiful creatures. anyone could photograph them. I could be a boy.
Evry-Body-Luvs: you said could b total girl.
G_H_Findalus: I’m blocking you.

Evry-Body-Luvs-2 Messaged you!
Evry-Body-Luvs-2: HAHA NICE TRY YOU CANT BLOCK ME YOU HEARTLESS
Evry-Body-Luvs-2: SO MEAN I BET UR MOTHER REGRETS U WERE BORN
Evry-Body-Luvs-2: I CANT BELIEVE U DONT EVN WANT FRIENDSIP I JUST WNTEW TO B FRIENDS
Evry-Body-Luvs-2: PROBLLY THE WORST HUMAN ON THEB PLANET DIE

Evry-Body-Luvs-3 Messaged you!
Evry-Body-Luvs-3: Haha u posted a house photo i can see ur address i kno where u live now cant avoid me any longer
G_H_Findalus

Last online: 06/12/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment