Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Six Word Stories - In collaboration with Ally Cantalini, Meaghan Headrick, and Jessica Yarrow

Happily ever after, for them anyways.
Hopefully, tomorrow will soon become today.
In want of cheap manual labourer.
Are you selling? Are you buying?
I tried, whisper. I tried, scream.
Sam, the test results came back. Positive.
Get rid of it. Right now.
Let me explain why I’m naked.
His final words, I will return.
And then they cooked it alive. 
Time to go, but I don’t.
I never loved you, because I can’t.
Tell me, is it still there?
Just go to sleep, he hissed.
What do you mean, Dumbledore dies?
What am I, an idiot? Yes.
For simpler instructions, become much smarter.
My addiction was slowly becoming stronger.
I could see, but had no power.
Help wanted: Irish need not apply.
Can you really run in those?
I prefer white gold to silver.
Stop. I can’t do this anymore.
I tried and I tried, but…

I wish I’d been born elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment